First of all, I don’t really HATE anything, so I prefer to call this my pet peeves list..
1. First of all, I can’t stand disrespectful and inconsiderate people. Whether it is aimed toward me or not doesn’t matter. EVERYONE deserves to be treated with respect and consideration.
2. Next, I don’t like loud, unruly children. I have no patience and especially none for children who have been allowed to become so annoying. With that, I dislike their parents for creating the monsters.
3. Another peeve are those people who put their shopping cart right in the middle of the aisle with no regard or care that there are other shoppers needing to get by.. I guess this goes back to my first entry, doesn’t it?
4. I do NOT like being lied to..especially when it is repeatedly. It is normally completely unnecessary and totally transparent. People are NOT as good at the lies as they think they are.
5. I really dislike being treated as though I am stupid or less than someone else. It just isn’t so.
6. I dislike noise.
7. I dislike crowds.
8. I dislike hypocritical people.
9. I dislike poor service in places of business.
10. I dislike people who don’t use their turn signals. Don’t know exactly WHY that particular thing irritates me as much as it does.
I have to say that I had to think about this one. I prefer being alone most of the time, so I suppose I give other people very little opportunity to annoy me…therefore making my list smaller, right?