Following are bits of “wisdom” and “common sense” I have gathered.
1. The lies will hurt YOU.
2. Never trust a man with thin lips. ~Sugie
3. Greatness is not measured by money or fame, but by action.
4. We are not measured by the number of friends, but by the friend we are.
5. Don’t try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make it’s own judgement. ~paraphrased from Zefram Cochrane
6. Treat yourself as you would like to be treated.
7. Go big or go home.
8. Right or wrong, you are judged by the company you keep.
9. Respect yourself and others will follow.
10. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
11. A hero is someone doing great things when there is no spotlight.
12. Have respect for the next person’s space.
13. Revenge does not allow you to grow and succeed.
14. Don’t be defined by the pressures of others.
15. Good enough is never good enough.
16. Take responsibility for yourself.
17. Don’t make excuses; make amends.
18. If you don’t, who will?
19. If you want it, fight for it.
20. Share with those you love while you can.
21. Remember, you are a PART of the world..not the center.
22. Love is not a smooth path, but it is always love.
23. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
24. The greatest blessings can be the ones you never ask for.
25. Feed your smile.
26. Sometimes the best thing to do is also the most difficult.
27. True courtesy is what you offer strangers and expect nothing in return.
28. Hold on to your dreams even when everything and everyone tell you not to.
29. When you lie, you lessen yourself.
30. Negativity breeds negativity. Positivity holds the same result.
31. Love while you can.
32. Learn from your choices and they will not be mistakes.
33. Patience is a virtue most difficult to maintain.
34. If you must tell others you are honest, you probably aren’t.
35. Expect the unexpected.
36. Nothing is impossible.
37. Think it through.
38. Start and end each day with a positive thought.
39. You know more than you realize.
40. Straighten your surroundings and you clear your mind.
41. Don’t deny the obvious.
42. Every day holds an abundance of wonder.
43. Tact=smiling and saying thank you for the worst gift.
44. The amount of love a heart can hold is immeasurable.
45. True love never really leaves you.
46. Simply saying something..even repeated numerous times..does not make it the truth.
47. Endings can be the perfect new beginning.
48. You can be lonely in a crowd, and completely content when alone.
49. What you do is not as important as how you do it.
50. Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.